Thursday, January 28, 2010

Time Flies when you are having fun.



Wow! Where did it all go? The time? Yesterday George was only this big. With huge blue eyes that had yet to see much of the world.

Now in less than one months time she will turn 9 years old. What happened? She is truly becoming her own unique young lady. I am blessed on a daily basis by her presence and charm. I could not imagine how dull life would be without her.

What a precious child and my absolute favorite first born child of all time! I don't know what I would do without her. Not sure what to do with her some days but laughter is to be had if she is involved. Of that there is no doubt.

I am Truly Blessed to be this young lady's mom and can not wait to see what the next year has in store for us.

Now if we can just get her brothers treat her as the Princess she knows she is life would be so much quieter.


I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment