Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Bet You Can't!

I have been shamelessly eavesdropping on my oldest two children. Today's topic of conversation started with betting that one could not live with some electronic device or another for a week or more. This went back and forth for quite sometime.

When they finally got serious. The oldest one says "I bet you can't be nice to me for a whole week." The response I heard was "I probably can but let's start with just a day." So of course I have to throw my two cents in here. If one of them is going to do this I think they both should. (I give this a ten second life span) So back to negotiating they go. It is finally decided that they both have to go one full day without being mean to each other.

The girl has decided she will just lock herself in her room that should keep her out of trouble. The boy has decided he will win because he will nicely pester her to death. Last statement on the subject from the boy is "We need to start tomorrow. I can't do this today it is going to be to hard!"

Maybe by this weekend I can post about one peaceful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment